A luxury light and airy photographer based in Minnesota and Florida who specializes in wedding, senior, and brand photography. I utilize a light, clean, elegant, fun, and timeless style of photos that are captured through guided posing for a variety of traditional, natural, and candid looks.
I love getting to know my clients in a way that is more than just a service exchange for payment. I view client relationships to be a friendship in the making because I want them to feel comfortable and trusting of me so they can feel like they can be themselves. I like to have fun and have real life conversations, while I rock and roll with my professional expertise and capture your story.
Photographs for the nontraditional, passionate, gracious, and adventurous at heart.
- At 15 years old, I started doing photography sessions for friends and neighbors.
- At 16, I was a lead photographer at JcPenney Portrait Studio for a year.
- At 17, I photographed my first wedding and many of my friends’ senior photos.
- At 19, I registered my business with the state.
- At 21, I graduated college with my Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications/Public Relations.
- At 21, I officially became a full-time photographer doing 20+ weddings a year, 22+ seniors a year, and I launched brand photography services.
Photography is something that I love and cherish, but my heart truly thrives around creating lasting relationships with my clients, so thanks for taking the time to get to know me!
Spoiling my fur babY
Follow her on Instagram:
The color purple
My birthstone is amethyst, so I think I was born to love it
Tacos, steak, salmon, and sushi
Ice-cream and cheesecake
Malbec or Cab, please.
I also enjoy lemon martinis and ciders.
NO BEER for me!
I was a studio dancer for 11 years and on the high school dance team for a year and a half. Now I like dancing with my dog!
Mountain views and warm beaches, please!
Watching Movies and Netflix Binging
with all the blankets and throw pillows
Light neutral tones, pops of purple, and some greenery.
I have around 25 house plants that I love to challenge myself to keep alive and propagate for fun!
Want to take advantage of my lowest prices of the year? Book a winter mini session! There are limited spots available and they will go quickly! Click the link below for more details and to book your spot!